We are a group of college students and young adults who enjoy meeting together, learning together, and encouraging each other in our walks with God. We love adding new people to our family, and we can't wait to meet you!
We meet every Tuesday at 7:00 PM at Stadium Village Church which is located across from Frontier and Territorial Halls on Superblock. Join us for worship, a game, a message, and refreshments.
ROCK RIDES - CARPOOL TO THE ROCK
If you're a college student without a car, and you want to join us at our Friday night services, send us a message on our Facebook page.
- Student Small Groups - check the Groups listing for available groups.
- University House Church - Rock Students is part of the University House Church, which is comprised of several small groups. Sometimes, your small group will meet on its own, or all the groups will join together for events.
- Faithwalkers Conference - Annually at the end of December in Des Moines, IA.
- Spring Mission Trip - Use your Spring Break to serve and share the Gospel.
- Kindness Projects - We regularly meet to bless the U of M community by serving in various ways such as volunteering to help move students into the dorm rooms. You can join our email list or reach out to learn more.